You need an experienced Medicaid expert on your side
Every day, thousands of families face the prospect of placing a loved one into long-term care (such as a nursing home). The emotional impact is always difficult, but the financial impact can be devastating - but help is available.
Medicaid provides over half the long-term care in this country, while most of the rest is paid by the families, at least until they go broke. The secret is knowing how to qualify for Medicaid without spending all your money first. Most families CAN qualify quickly, and you don't necessarily have to be broke to do so...you just need to know how to go about it.
- Are you or a family member in long-term care (such as a nursing home), or approaching a long-term care situation?
- Are you concerned about the staggering cost of long-term care?
- Have you been told by Medicaid that you will have to spend down thousands of dollars before qualifying?
- Have you been told there is nothing you can do to protect and preserve your assets?
- Are you totally confused by all the information (or misinformation?) you have heard about Medicaid?
Remember, at The Financial Aid Center we have spent nearly two decades helping Oregon seniors preserve their financial dignity. During that time we have helped hundreds of families save millions of dollars.
Send us an email with this easy-to-use form:
The Financial Aid Center
119 NW 'E' St.
Grants Pass, OR 97526
(541) 479-2415 / 888-870-5467
Fax (541) 955-7217